You need to be logged in to see this profile
What s a PCR machine used for?
How can you tell the distance between strains of bacteria in terms of genetic material?
Have you ever been sent a disease or bacterium that you couldn’t find a test for?
Which hand based bacteria are good for you, and how can we ensure we don’t damage them when washing our hands?
- No comments to display
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?