You need to be logged in to see this profile
Why haven’t pathogens developed over years to be able to survive for longer?
Why don’t we try to copy the memory cells that remember the necessary antibodies for every day use?
If the nucleus in a phagocyte is lobed, why isn’t every cell’s nucleus lobed? Surely there would be no negative effects
If tears are a barrier to infection, why do we only produce them when feel strong emotions?
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?