You need to be logged in to see this profile
what is it like to be a finding fun ways to explain complicated scientific for example using sequences to show how DNA
what is your faviot experiment you did towards HIV
What is it like to design new experiments to provide data?
What is the most interesting virus in your opinion and why?
Do you ever get bored of the section of science you work in?
- No comments to display
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?