You need to be logged in to see this profile
In your profile you have put that you look for mutations when bacteria divide, but why is it important to find these
How long does a bacterium live for?
What do bacteria eat?
Why are viruses so hard to cure?
Why do some diseases kill you and some don’t?
Which is more dangerous, bacteria or a virus?
What do you look for when you are trying to find out what is wrong with someone?
What species of bat do you work with?
If HPV is caused by a virus, will it be treated like a virus or a cancer
What is it like to work in a lab?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?