You need to be logged in to see this profile
What is killing the bees? Is it anything to do with infection?
Why can’t scientists monitor cell division constantly (throughout someone’s life) and see if they can spot early signs
Can any bacteria or viruses alter how people think?
Are there any bacteria/viruses on Mars or any other planet? If so, how would they survive?
Can other animals obtain HIV?
Are there more diseases being discovered every day?
- No comments to display
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?