You need to be logged in to see this profile
What did you do for A-level
Do the diseases, found in bats, which are dangerous to people affect the bats in the same way?
How do you obtain the viruses you study in bats?
Do bats fight infections like humans or do their bodies do it differently.
Is there a disease that could kill you but you would never realise you had.
Why did you choose to study bats and not all animals?
- No comments to display
- Can the students win anything?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I'm trying to take part in I'm a Scientist?